With XCloud software suite Aarki upgrades their network by cutting CapEx and OpEx, improving team productivity, reducing operational complexities, and creating a resilient and scalable network.
Aarki is a leading online advertising company that uses big data to construct predictive user models for targeted advertising.
They have 5 data centers in New York, Silicon Valley, Virginia, Hong Kong and Amsterdam with a network based on Conventional Solutions. As their network was reaching the point for a necessary update they started looking into conventional solutions, but after an extensive research decided to replace their network with a more flexible model offered by XCloud Networks.
Aarki implemented the XCloud solution in their Hong Kong data center, planning to upgrade the other locations as well. This chart shows the pricing comparison for a full upgrade solution in all data centers provided by XCloud Networks versus other companies.
|Conventional Solutions||With XCloud|
|Full Network Upgrade CapEx||$1.5M||$0.4M|
|Team Based Network Configuration Provisioning Time||2-5 days||2-5 minutes|
- Build a cost-efficient and resilient network infrastructure for efficient advertisement delivery.
- Setup a vendor-agnostic solution that is scalable and easily replicable.
- Manage their multi-location data center network with extreme accuracy and no accidental outages through an intuitive centralized dashboard.
- Increase team productivity with improved time efficiency and an ability to run their continuously expanding network with a small team of professionals.
- Leaf/Spine network based on Clos topology configured with XCloud Software Suite, Cumulus Linux and Edge-Core Switches (AS5800 & AS6800 series).
- XCloud Network Functions Virtualization (based on DPDK) for External-BGP (with full view routing), VPN, NAT (optimized and fully supported up to 40Gbps), and other networking functions that eliminate the need to buy a specialized hardware.
- XCloud Dashboard for centralized and automated management of the entire network infrastructure.
- XCloud built-in Hardware and Software based Load Balancer and Security ACLs.
- Vertically and horizontally scalable network based on Leaf/Spine topology, allowing step by step expansion through the replication of the ongoing model.
- 3 fold CapEx reduction due to competitive pricing model of commodity hardware and XCloud Network Functions Virtualization.
- Massive increase in team productivity through automated configuration rollout, bulk action processes and network health maintenance allowing savings on OpEx.
- Additional networking features (Load Balancing, ACLs) available for use at no extra expense allowing balanced and protected resource usage without a need of a specialized hardware.
XCloud Networks leverages Open Compute Project (OCP) networking technologies with Cumulus Networks and Edgecore Networks.
Why Edgecore Networks?
Edgecore Networks is the leader in open networking, providing a full line of open WiFi access points, packet transponders, virtual PON OLTs, and 1G, 10G, 25G, 40G, and 100G OCP-AcceptedTM switches that offer choice of commercial and open source NOS and SDN software.
Why Cumulus Networks?
Cumulus Networks, the leader in building web-scale networks for the modern data center, provides networking software to design, run and operate modern data centers that are simple, open, resilient, agile, scalable and operationally efficient.
Why XCloud Networks?
XCloud is the most comprehensive networking software suite that makes private infrastructures time and cost efficient. It allows an organization of any size to build scalable, CapEx and OpEx efficient, and a fully functional network infrastructure based on commodity hardware.
With XCloud Networks Aarki was able to transform their complex network into an intuitive solution all controlled through a single pane of glass.